The ViPER planning environment integrates all services into a single platform where users can collaborate, plan, and execute complex multi-resource operations.
Services can be customized to fit any specific need for your planning environment.
Examples of services can include:
- Map Background
- Provide a visualization of all the planning elements
- Users can manipulate sections of the plan that do not work
- Map Overlays
- Provide useful overlays that will impact plans
- Examples: roads, impact zones, terrain mapping, significant landmarks, etc.
- Local police stations, fire stations, hospitals, military bases
- Resource manager/allocation
- Allows users to visualize available resources and plan optimal distribution
- Event manager & planning
- Allows users to develop and plan multiple events
- Users will be able to collaborate, edit, and comment on plans before executions
- Users will visualize plan simulations with execution time, weather, and other factors that impact execution
- Allow users to see the times when planned events will be executed
- Enables users to schedule events to happen at the same time
- Enables users to schedule reoccurring events (every 2 hours, every day, etc)
- Live ETAs
- Generate reports
- Creates a history of events including date, time, resources used, etc.
- Progress reports through event phases
- Collaboration capabilities
- Chat rooms
- Commenting and marking capabilities during plan development to highlight concerns or improvements
- Forecasted weather at time of planned events
- Generate errors when significant weather may impact scheduled events
- Community Awareness
- Emergency alerts
- Resource location information