Chris Weldon, 737 AEW&C Program Office Rep, discusses Monterey Technolgies, Inc. (MTI) involvement wi with the Royal Australian Air Force’s Air 5077 Wedgetail AEW&C platform.
MTI has worked with the RAAF for 23 years on the development, training, and upgrades to the Wedgetail program.
MTI’s Key Wedgetail Highlights & Capabilities Include:
- 1500+ flight hours on the Wedgetail platform.
- Led the process to validate and reduce the crew from 17 to 10 crew members.
- Delivered 10 full mission system training scenarios.
- Installed a Wedgetail mission simulation system.
- Served as Test Director for final acceptance testing prior to delivery and contract closure.